was started by two brothers, their wives, and their father in 1951. It was passed on to Jim and his wife Jennifer in 1989 who still currently own the business. Since our original founding, we have relocated twice. Our first move brought us to our shop on W. Lincoln Ave, where we stayed for decades. In September 2015 we moved to our current location on La Palma Ave (near Wholesome Choice Market). While our location and ownership have changed, we maintain the quality of service that our customers have grown to expect over the years. Come by our store to see our lovely new shop and browse from a selection of hair and salon products.